Management Learning Resources Drop in Morning
Opportunity to see and experience the StillWalks programme for your organisation. More information below from Management Learning Resources who are promoting this event.
Management Learning Resources Drop in Morning – Thursday 7th April 10am-12 noon
Your opportunity to review our 25 Best Sellers over a cup of (excellent) coffee and home-made cakes.
Look over and compare some of the very best training materials to be had anywhere, with help & advice from the MLR team!
Then make up your own mind!
- Meet author Alastair Duncan at 11.00am and enjoy a presentation about the StillWalks® programme he has produced to build personal and organisational resilience.
- Review the facilities at The Waterside (a great venue for your events) and meet Creative Director Sue Heatherington.
- Find out how the Business Task Force Business Development Programme from business guru Chris Olchawski can work for you!
- Enjoy an informal discussion with award winning photographer Amy Husband about the value of a good business portrait and the difference great photography can make to your business!
- Have a discreet opportunity to ask Paula those personal-finance planning questions that you keep meaning to ask!
This is an informal drop-in session, and The Waterside provides an ideal venue to meet up. So please come if you can. No need to book but do let us know if you would like to look at any particular topics for learning resources and materials, so we can arrange to bring them. Just drop Paul an email on the below address.
There is no pressure to buy anything, and everyone who attends will receive a Management Learning Resources Goody Bag & there will be one or two very special offers only available to visitors!
If you need directions (PDF), a map or have any particular dietary requirements, such as gluten-free cake or even tea, please email
Please join us at The Waterside in Felindre (www.thewaterside-felindre.co.uk) between 10am and 12pm on Thursday 7 April for a unique opportunity to see why these resources are so highly rated by trainers and facilitators across the whole UK.
Management Learning Resources